How to Reach Us:
In North America: 1-844-880-5151
Outside North America: +1-250-361-2628
Whitehall Rowing & Sail
Box 8850, Central Station
Victoria, BC Canada V8W 3Z1
Courier Address (Office & Factory)
Whitehall Rowing & Sail
85 Dallas Road
Victoria, BC Canada V8V 1A1
- A 50% deposit is required on boat orders. Final payment in full is required one week before leaving our factory
- Payment can be made by check, draft, wire transfer, or credit card (Visa or MasterCard)
- All boat orders are final
- Smaller items ordered separately are shipped through the mail or via courier. Unless specified we use FedEx or UPS
- Products shipped outside Canada are exempt Canadian taxes
- Boats and other products picked up directly from our factory are subject to 5% GST (Goods & Services Tax) and 7% PST (Provincial Sales Tax).
We have extensive experience delivering our boats anywhere in the world!
Whitehall’s custom delivery truck and trailer can deliver your boat directly to your house, cabin, dock, or marina in the continental US (excluding Alaska) or Canada. Delivery via company truck costs less as no crating is required. We are extremely cost competitive with common carriers, safer and easier. Call for more details and to check delivery rates and dates for your area. Cross-continent shipping takes about ten days.
Outside North America, boats are shipped in a completely different way. Boats are carefully crated and, in most cases, shipped by common freight carrier. Boat orders are fully insured during transit. Worldwide orders are sent by ocean cargo (allow approximately six weeks).
Still Have Questions? Contact Customer Service
For questions regarding products, order delivery, returns, or charges to your credit card, please contact Whitehall Rowing & Sail Customer Service by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free: 1-844-880-5151 (in North America), +1-250-384-6574 (outside North America).
Order Cancellation Policy
All accessories orders are automatically processed on our secure merchant processor and processed for shipment as soon as they are placed. During this process we incur irreversible fees. Therefore, while we understand that orders might need to be changed sometimes, we are unable to do it free of charge after a certain point.
We strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy:
- If you cancel your order BEFORE it has been shipped, you will be assessed a 10% cancellation fee before credit is issued.
- If you cancel your order AFTER it has been shipped, please follow our Return Policies and Procedures. The cancellation will have to be treated as a Return with all applicable fees.
- Orders which are REFUSED AT DELIVERY will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above – including restock, cancellation and other applicable fees as follows.
Many items are custom built to order. All custom built cancelled items are non-refundable. All boat sales are final and non-refundable.
A 25% re-stocking fee will be charged on all returned items. Please contact us before returning any items. Goods must be returned in original or equivalent packaging. Any items that have been used or modified will not be accepted.
We recommend that customers refrain from refusing delivery of unwanted orders, as they will be charged for both the outbound and return-shipping charges associated with that order. These charges will be deducted from any order refund amount. We cannot guarantee the final disposition of any orders where the customer or recipient has refused delivery.
- If the item you are returning is defective you may return it for exchange or refund with 30 days, subject to a return authorization.
- If the item(s) you are returning were damaged in transit you need to sign for acceptance of the shipment stating that the goods were damaged on the waybill, then inform us of the damage within two days. We will then authorize you to return the goods for replacement.
- In a rare circumstance where you may have received an item other than the one you ordered, please contact us so that we can immediately remedy the error.
All returns require a Return Authorization (RA) number. Please call 1-844-880-5151 or +1-250-361-2628 for this number. Please note that an RA number does not guarantee final disposition. All returns are subject to inspection. Packages without RA numbers will be refused. If you refuse delivery of your order without our prior agreement, you will be billed “round trip” shipping charges, which will be deducted from any refund we agree to provide.
Pack the products into the original packaging or a shipping box with plenty of packing material, and tape securely. Write the RA number issued by customer service clearly on the outside of the shipping carton.
Please ship your parcel back to Whitehall Rowing & Sail freight prepaid. Whitehall Rowing & Sail suggests that you use UPS Ground Service (Insured). Whitehall Rowing & Sail cannot accept C.O.D. or freight-collect shipments. No goods will be accepted for exchange or return without authorization.