Whitehall Spirit® Clubs
“The Solo 14™ bridges the gap between a seaworthy rowing boat and a racing shell. You can branch out to the less skilled and recruit new membership with this wider more stable boat.”
– Adam Kreek, Olympic Gold Medalist – Beijing 2008
- Perfect for clubs that are located on rougher waters such as San Francisco Bay.
- Useful as a coach boat adding a new dimension to instructional abilities.
- Enables clubs to diversify into “adventure” type rowing or racing in open water.
- Excellent for adaptive rowing for Para rowers or Special Olympic training.
- We offer solutions in other areas including storage and boat handling.
“I use the Solo 14™ to provide people the opportunity to learn slide seat rowing on a stable platform and find that it is a wonderful experience for the new rowers who don’t have to worry about balance or falling into the cold water while they learn to refine their stroke. For more experienced rowers it gives complete stability plus all the exercise possible on a shell”
– Dan Alexander, adult onset sweep rower, sculler, rowing instructor and rowing center manager in the San Francisco Bay area.
In North America we deliver right to your clubhouse. We ship worldwide by air or sea and have provided crating/container and brokerage services for our customers for over twenty years.
For further information including special club pricing, shipping and lead times contact:
From Europe or Asia call 00+1 250 361 2628
Office Hours: 09:30 to 16:30 PST